The following courses are offered under the aegis of the Asper Chair Program. Further course information may be found here.
- International Trade Law Course Outline – 2008
- International Business Transactions Course Outline – 2007
- Internet and E-Commerce
- Israel and International Law (Mishpatim)
- Scholarly Publications Credit
- Although “Scholarly Publications Credit” refers to the Canadian Journal of Human Rights, this credit is available to students working on other Robson Hall academic publications, such as the Asper Review.